7 Things to know: Foods that keep you warm
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Eyewitness News viewers submitted suggestions on what foods they eat to keep them warm during the cold weather.
1) Elia Malary says: Homemade chicken soup with split peas and garlic bread on the side
2) Kittymeow Jackson says: Broccoli and cheddar soup or tomato soup w/sandwich
3) Laura Geiselhart Andlauer says: Chili (just had some !) decaf coffee at night...and a slice of red velvet cake.
4) MaryBeth Spink says: Frohlich Pot roast, beef stew or some chili does the trick here!
5) Juana Cotto says: Meatball soup with mixed veggies and a little angel hair pasta. Mmmmm.
6) Ruth Leibowitz says: Nice bowl of spaghetti & meatballs/Tea with honey, & lemon
7) Leah Emmons says: Chili.....stuffed peppers with augrautin potatoes.....a hot cup of mochaexpresso.......
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead 36 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 6 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 51 min ago
- Man found alive in body bag dies weeks later 37 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- AccuWeather: Milder days ahead
36 min ago