7 Things to know: Foods that keep you warm
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Eyewitness News viewers submitted suggestions on what foods they eat to keep them warm during the cold weather.
1) Elia Malary says: Homemade chicken soup with split peas and garlic bread on the side
2) Kittymeow Jackson says: Broccoli and cheddar soup or tomato soup w/sandwich
3) Laura Geiselhart Andlauer says: Chili (just had some !) decaf coffee at night...and a slice of red velvet cake.
4) MaryBeth Spink says: Frohlich Pot roast, beef stew or some chili does the trick here!
5) Juana Cotto says: Meatball soup with mixed veggies and a little angel hair pasta. Mmmmm.
6) Ruth Leibowitz says: Nice bowl of spaghetti & meatballs/Tea with honey, & lemon
7) Leah Emmons says: Chili.....stuffed peppers with augrautin potatoes.....a hot cup of mochaexpresso.......
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- Winter Weather Advisory 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 19 min ago
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips 6 min ago
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow 1 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice 34 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
19 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory
29 min ago