7 Things to know: Foods that keep you warm
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Eyewitness News viewers submitted suggestions on what foods they eat to keep them warm during the cold weather.
1) Elia Malary says: Homemade chicken soup with split peas and garlic bread on the side
2) Kittymeow Jackson says: Broccoli and cheddar soup or tomato soup w/sandwich
3) Laura Geiselhart Andlauer says: Chili (just had some !) decaf coffee at night...and a slice of red velvet cake.
4) MaryBeth Spink says: Frohlich Pot roast, beef stew or some chili does the trick here!
5) Juana Cotto says: Meatball soup with mixed veggies and a little angel hair pasta. Mmmmm.
6) Ruth Leibowitz says: Nice bowl of spaghetti & meatballs/Tea with honey, & lemon
7) Leah Emmons says: Chili.....stuffed peppers with augrautin potatoes.....a hot cup of mochaexpresso.......
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
25 min ago