Suspected steak robber allegedly stole cast, meat from Elgin supermarket
January 26, 2013 (ELGIN, Ill.) -- A northwest suburban man is accused of two burglaries, including one in which he allegedly broke into a supermarket through the roof and stole cash and steaks.
Elgin police say Isaac Aguirre, 18, stole $1,200 and steaks from Armando's Supermarket on January 8.
Authorities also say he also wrote, "Steak lovin' burglars" on a roof vent cover.
Aguirre is also accused of a burglary at the American Legion in Elgin on Thursday.
He was in custody at the Kane County Jail, being held on $60,000 bond.
Aguirre is charged with two felony counts of burglary, according to Elgin police.
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos