2 dead after SUV plows through rail, falls 50 feet
January 26, 2013 (SUMMIT, Ill.) -- Two people died after their car fell off a bridge in southwest suburban Summit.
The SUV plowed through a guard rail on a bridge at Harlem and I-55, before falling more than 50-feet.
Both people inside the vehicle were killed in the crash.
There is no information on what caused them to drive off the road.
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
46 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos