2 killed in SW Side hit-and-run
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver who killed two people in a hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Southwest Side just before 11 p.m. Friday night near 87th Street and Pulaski.
Police say a woman and a man were changing a tire when a minivan ran them over and took off.
The victims are identified as 39-year-old William Brunson of Chicago and 34-year-old Victoria Means of Riverdale.
Witnesses helped police find the female driver a short distance from the scene.
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 19 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos