2 killed in SW Side hit-and-run
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver who killed two people in a hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Southwest Side just before 11 p.m. Friday night near 87th Street and Pulaski.
Police say a woman and a man were changing a tire when a minivan ran them over and took off.
The victims are identified as 39-year-old William Brunson of Chicago and 34-year-old Victoria Means of Riverdale.
Witnesses helped police find the female driver a short distance from the scene.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation