2 killed in SW Side hit-and-run
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Charges are pending against the driver who killed two people in a hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Southwest Side just before 11 p.m. Friday night near 87th Street and Pulaski.
Police say a woman and a man were changing a tire when a minivan ran them over and took off.
The victims are identified as 39-year-old William Brunson of Chicago and 34-year-old Victoria Means of Riverdale.
Witnesses helped police find the female driver a short distance from the scene.
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 15 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond 48 min ago
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 11 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas