One person critically injured in South Side high-rise fire
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- One person was critically injured in a high-rise fire on the city's South Side early Sunday morning.
The fire was on the second-floor of a 16-story building for senior citizens in the 4200-block of South Cottage Grove Avenue.
Fire crews responded shortly after 12:00 a.m. and a department spokesperson says the fire was out by 1:00 a.m.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 55 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident