SUV falls 50 feet off bridge, 2 dead
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Police are still trying to figure out what caused an SUV to drive off a bridge near Harlem and I-55, killing two women.
The Cook County Medical Examiner confirmed that 37-year-old Michelle Miranda and 36-year-old Sandra Frankum were killed when the SUV fell more than 50 feet off the bridge.
Family members said the crash happened early Saturday morning but the wreckage wasn't found until hours later.
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 8 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 8 min ago
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 6 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest 56 min ago
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
28 min ago