Green Line delays attributed to weather
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Bad weather has caused huge delays on the Green Line Sunday night.
Shuttle buses have been set up to take passengers between the 63rd-Cottage Grove Station, a Red Line connection, and the 63rd-Ashland Station.
Another bus is shuttling between the Green and Red Line 35th-Street Stations.
CTA officials are asking passengers to allow extra time on their trips.
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013