Green Line delays attributed to weather
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Bad weather has caused huge delays on the Green Line Sunday night.
Shuttle buses have been set up to take passengers between the 63rd-Cottage Grove Station, a Red Line connection, and the 63rd-Ashland Station.
Another bus is shuttling between the Green and Red Line 35th-Street Stations.
CTA officials are asking passengers to allow extra time on their trips.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children 48 min ago
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 47 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos