Green Line delays attributed to weather
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Bad weather has caused huge delays on the Green Line Sunday night.
Shuttle buses have been set up to take passengers between the 63rd-Cottage Grove Station, a Red Line connection, and the 63rd-Ashland Station.
Another bus is shuttling between the Green and Red Line 35th-Street Stations.
CTA officials are asking passengers to allow extra time on their trips.
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 29 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos