Green Line delays attributed to weather
January 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Bad weather has caused huge delays on the Green Line Sunday night.
Shuttle buses have been set up to take passengers between the 63rd-Cottage Grove Station, a Red Line connection, and the 63rd-Ashland Station.
Another bus is shuttling between the Green and Red Line 35th-Street Stations.
CTA officials are asking passengers to allow extra time on their trips.
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ