McHenry man wins $75K for half-court shot at Heat game
January 28, 2013 (MIAMI, Fla.) -- A computer technician from north suburban McHenry got $75,000 after a weekend trip to Miami.
Michael Drysch attended the Miami Heat game and participated in a shooting contest sponsored by LeBron James' foundation and Carmex.
Drysch won the money after making a half-court shot and got a bear hug from James, knocking both down to the ground.
Drysch also got to party with the team after the game.
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 36 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
40 min ago
- Baruch College student dies in apparent...
36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
24 min ago