Cops: Teacher admits sending explicit pic to middle school students
January 28, 2013 (PORTAGE, Ind.) -- In Portage, Ind., a teacher at Fegely Middle School has been charged with child solicitation and what is called vicarious sexual gratification.
Authorities say 44-year-old Bryan Tyman admitted sending a sexually explicit picture of himself to two female middle school students. They did not respond.
He allegedly maintained some sort of relationship with the two girls through phone conversations and text messages. The girls are now in high school.
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 4 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
4 min ago