Cops: Teacher admits sending explicit pic to middle school students
January 28, 2013 (PORTAGE, Ind.) -- In Portage, Ind., a teacher at Fegely Middle School has been charged with child solicitation and what is called vicarious sexual gratification.
Authorities say 44-year-old Bryan Tyman admitted sending a sexually explicit picture of himself to two female middle school students. They did not respond.
He allegedly maintained some sort of relationship with the two girls through phone conversations and text messages. The girls are now in high school.
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer 3 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 19 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident 44 min ago
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance 3 min ago
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- A-Rod sells home and makes $15 Million profit
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
2 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos