Cops: Teacher admits sending explicit pic to middle school students
January 28, 2013 (PORTAGE, Ind.) -- In Portage, Ind., a teacher at Fegely Middle School has been charged with child solicitation and what is called vicarious sexual gratification.
Authorities say 44-year-old Bryan Tyman admitted sending a sexually explicit picture of himself to two female middle school students. They did not respond.
He allegedly maintained some sort of relationship with the two girls through phone conversations and text messages. The girls are now in high school.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014