Cops: Teacher admits sending explicit pic to middle school students
January 28, 2013 (PORTAGE, Ind.) -- In Portage, Ind., a teacher at Fegely Middle School has been charged with child solicitation and what is called vicarious sexual gratification.
Authorities say 44-year-old Bryan Tyman admitted sending a sexually explicit picture of himself to two female middle school students. They did not respond.
He allegedly maintained some sort of relationship with the two girls through phone conversations and text messages. The girls are now in high school.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor...
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 27 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 35 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
5 min ago