Georgia Pacific Corporation closing Chicago plant
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Atlanta-based Georgia Pacific Corporation is phasing out its Chicago packaging facility at 440 East 138th Street.
Corrugated boxes are made there.
More than one hundred employees are affected and the plant is scheduled to shut down in March.
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village