Georgia Pacific Corporation closing Chicago plant
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Atlanta-based Georgia Pacific Corporation is phasing out its Chicago packaging facility at 440 East 138th Street.
Corrugated boxes are made there.
More than one hundred employees are affected and the plant is scheduled to shut down in March.
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 9 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 17 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Residents warned to look out for black ice 52 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead 36 min ago
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
52 min ago