Woman charged in deadly SW Side hit-and-run
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Humboldt Park woman charged in a hit-and-run that killed two people made her first court appearance Tuesday.
Authorities have charged Delia Aguila, 27, with two counts of felony aggravated DUI causing death.
Aguila is accused of hitting a man and a woman as they were changing a tire Saturday in the 3800-block of West 87th Street near Pulaski.
Aguila allegedly continued driving, but witnesses helped police find her. She also faces numerous citations and other charges including driving without a license.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House 7 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees