Woman charged in deadly SW Side hit-and-run
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Humboldt Park woman charged in a hit-and-run that killed two people made her first court appearance Tuesday.
Authorities have charged Delia Aguila, 27, with two counts of felony aggravated DUI causing death.
Aguila is accused of hitting a man and a woman as they were changing a tire Saturday in the 3800-block of West 87th Street near Pulaski.
Aguila allegedly continued driving, but witnesses helped police find her. She also faces numerous citations and other charges including driving without a license.
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 43 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath & Beyond
- High winds damage power lines, Bed, Bath & Beyond store 10 min ago
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas