West Side fire leaves 4 with serious injuries
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Four people, including two children, are in the hospital after an apartment fire on the West Side Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to the 1000-block of N. Leamington around 4:30 a.m.
A woman was injured when she jumped from a window to escape the flames. She is in critical condition.
Two children are in serious condition from smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 5 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
5 min ago