West Side fire leaves 4 with serious injuries
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Four people, including two children, are in the hospital after an apartment fire on the West Side Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to the 1000-block of N. Leamington around 4:30 a.m.
A woman was injured when she jumped from a window to escape the flames. She is in critical condition.
Two children are in serious condition from smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Firebomb may have been used on police captain's home
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal
- Belmar reopens boardwalk destroyed by Sandy 31 min ago
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma