West Side fire leaves 4 with serious injuries
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Four people, including two children, are in the hospital after an apartment fire on the West Side Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to the 1000-block of N. Leamington around 4:30 a.m.
A woman was injured when she jumped from a window to escape the flames. She is in critical condition.
Two children are in serious condition from smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Obamas to attend Tuesday service for Nelson Mandela
- Brooklyn police shooting leaves suspect wounded
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- Police hunt driver in deadly Queens hit and run 6 min ago
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Eric Gelinas' OT goal helps Devils beat Rangers
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Police hunt driver in deadly Queens hit and...
6 min ago