11-year-old boy found after being reported missing
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police have found an 11-year-old boy who had been missing since Wednesday morning.
Keontay Hightie was last seen in the 2200-block of North Rockwell, leaving for school just after 7 a.m.
Chicago police confirmed Friday afternoon that the boy has been found.
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide