11-year-old boy found after being reported missing
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police have found an 11-year-old boy who had been missing since Wednesday morning.
Keontay Hightie was last seen in the 2200-block of North Rockwell, leaving for school just after 7 a.m.
Chicago police confirmed Friday afternoon that the boy has been found.
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 9 min ago
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets 7 min ago
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
16 min ago