Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 1 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
3 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos