Metra fare hike for 10-ride passes takes effect
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Metra commuters have to pay more for 10-ride passes, effective Friday.
The fare has increased 11 percent.
Depending on the distance traveled, as much as $9.25 could be added to the cost of the pass.
Ten-ride passes are valid for one year, while one-day passes expire after 14 days.
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 7 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
7 min ago