Semi truck stuck under railroad tracks
February 1, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A semi truck got stuck under some railroad tracks on eastbound Webster near the Kennedy Expressway Friday afternoon.
- PHOTOS: Semi stuck under railroad tracks
The semi did not clear the Webster Avenue railway viaduct. The impact peeled the semi-trailer's roof back.
Chopper7HD flew over the scene.
The damaged trailer had to be towed backward to be removed from under the bridge.
There were no reports of any injuries.
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- George Washington Bridge reopens for morning commute 18 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- George Washington Bridge reopens for...
18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
5 min ago