West Chicago teachers closer to striking
February 1, 2013 -- Classes could be canceled for nearly 4,000 students Monday morning if the West Chicago teachers union and school board don't agree on a contract.
School District 33 representatives and union members are not planning to meet until Sunday afternoon. School officials say they have been reviewing a contract offer since Thursday night.
- Fog blamed for long delays at area airports 35 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest 58 min ago
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Family demands answers in deadly police shooting 26 min ago
- Nigella Lawson again denies heavy drug use 58 min ago
- Graduation day for new class of FDNY firefighters
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos