Portage Park shooting kills man, 22
February 2, 2013 ( CHICAGO) -- Chicago police say they are investigating the shooting of a man on the city's Northwest Side.
Authorities say the 22-year old victim was shot in the chest on the 3900-block of North Central Avenue in the Portage Park neighborhood Friday night.
The man was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No one was in custody Saturday.
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures