Couple renews vows after 60 years of marriage
February 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago couple celebrated 60 years together with family, friends and a renewal of their vows.
It seems Tomas and Josefina Lozado are a romantic pair. They renewed their vows on their 25th and 50th anniversaries. as well.
The couple's grandchildren and great grandchildren made up the wedding party for Saturday's ceremony.
Mr. Lozado is a Korean War veteran and Purple Heart recipient. He and his wife hope to renew their vows again on their 75th anniversary.
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma