Couple renews vows after 60 years of marriage
February 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago couple celebrated 60 years together with family, friends and a renewal of their vows.
It seems Tomas and Josefina Lozado are a romantic pair. They renewed their vows on their 25th and 50th anniversaries. as well.
The couple's grandchildren and great grandchildren made up the wedding party for Saturday's ceremony.
Mr. Lozado is a Korean War veteran and Purple Heart recipient. He and his wife hope to renew their vows again on their 75th anniversary.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments