Couple renews vows after 60 years of marriage
February 2, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A Chicago couple celebrated 60 years together with family, friends and a renewal of their vows.
It seems Tomas and Josefina Lozado are a romantic pair. They renewed their vows on their 25th and 50th anniversaries. as well.
The couple's grandchildren and great grandchildren made up the wedding party for Saturday's ceremony.
Mr. Lozado is a Korean War veteran and Purple Heart recipient. He and his wife hope to renew their vows again on their 75th anniversary.
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen