Dennis Rodman signs copies new kids' book in Naperville
February 2, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) -- From rebounding to writing, former Bulls player Dennis Rodman is on a new career path as a children's book author.
Rodman signed copies of his new book, Dennis the Wild Bull, at Anderson's Book Store in Naperville on Saturday.
He describes the book as an effort to teach children to stay true to themselves.
Some of the fans asked him to sign Bulls memorabilia and one man even brought an old gym shoe he said Rodman threw to him when he was nine years old in 1996.
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 4 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys 41 min ago
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court 51 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos