Visitation, funeral set as mother mourns fourth child killed
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A visitation will be held Sunday for Ronnie Chambers, a man whose mother had already lost all her other children to shootings before Ronnie's death in January.
The 34-year-old was the youngest child of Shirley Chambers. She has now lost all three sons and one daughter to gun violence over an 18-year period.
Ronnie Chambers was shot in the head last Saturday while sitting in a car.
His funeral was scheduled for Sunday.
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 2 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013