Visitation, funeral set as mother mourns fourth child killed
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A visitation will be held Sunday for Ronnie Chambers, a man whose mother had already lost all her other children to shootings before Ronnie's death in January.
The 34-year-old was the youngest child of Shirley Chambers. She has now lost all three sons and one daughter to gun violence over an 18-year period.
Ronnie Chambers was shot in the head last Saturday while sitting in a car.
His funeral was scheduled for Sunday.
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 59 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos