Visitation, funeral set as mother mourns fourth child killed
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A visitation will be held Sunday for Ronnie Chambers, a man whose mother had already lost all her other children to shootings before Ronnie's death in January.
The 34-year-old was the youngest child of Shirley Chambers. She has now lost all three sons and one daughter to gun violence over an 18-year period.
Ronnie Chambers was shot in the head last Saturday while sitting in a car.
His funeral was scheduled for Sunday.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 26 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 34 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos