Man dies at West Side police station
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An autopsy is scheduled Sunday for a man who died while in Chicago police custody.
John Hubbard, 44, was found unresponsive Saturday in an interview room at the Homan Square station on the city's West Side, police said.
Hubbard was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death was unknown Sunday.
Chicago police had not released any information Sunday about why Hubbard was in custody.
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013