Man dies at West Side police station
February 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- An autopsy is scheduled Sunday for a man who died while in Chicago police custody.
John Hubbard, 44, was found unresponsive Saturday in an interview room at the Homan Square station on the city's West Side, police said.
Hubbard was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The cause of death was unknown Sunday.
Chicago police had not released any information Sunday about why Hubbard was in custody.
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 15 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
3 min ago