Freight train derails in Bellwood
February 2, 2013 (BELLWOOD, Ill.) -- Hazmat crews were on the scene where a freight train derailed in Bellwood just before noon on Sunday.
Five freight cars toppled over when the train was being pulled out of the yard.
Several of the cars are reported to be leaking diesel fuel.
No one was injured in the derailment.
Metra trains were briefly delayed just after the incident, but were back to normal a short time later.
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97