River North robbery: 3 women, 1 teen girl charged
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A 14-year-old girl and three women have been charged in connection with a weekend robbery.
Erica Riley, 18, 22-year-old Leah Robinson, and 22-year-old Aliyah Thompson, as well as the 14-year old, were all in police custody Monday.
The robbery happened early Sunday near Grand and State Street.
Police say the four fought with two 21-year-old women and robbed them.
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos