Woodstock man facing more sex assault charges
February 25, 2013 (WOODSTOCK, Ill.) -- A 44-year-old suburban Woodstock man is back in custody and now faces several additional sexual assault charges.
Charles Oliver was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Chicago. He was arrested last month and released on bond. But investigators say he was taken into custody again after additional alleged victims came forward.
Oliver is being held at the Cook County Jail.
Police say their investigation into Oliver is ongoing.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees