Woodstock man facing more sex assault charges
February 25, 2013 (WOODSTOCK, Ill.) -- A 44-year-old suburban Woodstock man is back in custody and now faces several additional sexual assault charges.
Charles Oliver was arrested by U.S. Marshals in Chicago. He was arrested last month and released on bond. But investigators say he was taken into custody again after additional alleged victims came forward.
Oliver is being held at the Cook County Jail.
Police say their investigation into Oliver is ongoing.
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 34 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Dead cats found in bags hanging from tree in Yonkers 12 min ago
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 5 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos