Lincoln Park Zoo baby gorilla recovering from serious injury
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A baby gorilla at Lincoln Park Zoo has been seriously injured.
The baby named "Nayembi" was hurt last week.
The baby underwent facial surgery and the three-month-old is reportedly now in stable condition.
It appears that the baby was injured by another gorilla.
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap 52 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos