Lincoln Park Zoo baby gorilla recovering from serious injury
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A baby gorilla at Lincoln Park Zoo has been seriously injured.
The baby named "Nayembi" was hurt last week.
The baby underwent facial surgery and the three-month-old is reportedly now in stable condition.
It appears that the baby was injured by another gorilla.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 1 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos