Lincoln Park Zoo baby gorilla recovering from serious injury
February 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A baby gorilla at Lincoln Park Zoo has been seriously injured.
The baby named "Nayembi" was hurt last week.
The baby underwent facial surgery and the three-month-old is reportedly now in stable condition.
It appears that the baby was injured by another gorilla.
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 21 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- ObamaCare signups surpass 8 million mark
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 43 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos