Man out on parole in 1999 deadly crash facing new DUI charges
February 26, 2013 (LAKEMOOR, Ill.) -- A man convicted of driving drunk in a crash that killed a mother and her three children is facing new DUI charges this morning.
Walter Depner was arrested Sunday night in Lakemoor -- not far from site of the 1999 collision that killed Eva Burleson and her children.
Depner served almost 12 years behind bars before being paroled in 2011.
Currently, he is charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license. He could also have his parole revoked.
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos