Man out on parole in 1999 deadly crash facing new DUI charges
February 26, 2013 (LAKEMOOR, Ill.) -- A man convicted of driving drunk in a crash that killed a mother and her three children is facing new DUI charges this morning.
Walter Depner was arrested Sunday night in Lakemoor -- not far from site of the 1999 collision that killed Eva Burleson and her children.
Depner served almost 12 years behind bars before being paroled in 2011.
Currently, he is charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license. He could also have his parole revoked.
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos