Man out on parole in 1999 deadly crash facing new DUI charges
February 26, 2013 (LAKEMOOR, Ill.) -- A man convicted of driving drunk in a crash that killed a mother and her three children is facing new DUI charges this morning.
Walter Depner was arrested Sunday night in Lakemoor -- not far from site of the 1999 collision that killed Eva Burleson and her children.
Depner served almost 12 years behind bars before being paroled in 2011.
Currently, he is charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license. He could also have his parole revoked.
- LIRR train derails in East River tunnel
- AccuWeather Forecast: Spotty Storm
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Victim of attempted robbery falls out window
- Suspect shot and killed in Newark robbery attempt
- Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
- Passenger arrested after incident on Newark-bound flight
- LI 7-Eleven owners accused of human smuggling
- NYC plans composting program to recycle food scraps
- abcnews: Murnaghans Face Backlash After Sarah's Lung...
- Actor Jeff Garlin won't face vandalism charges in LA
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos