Man out on parole in 1999 deadly crash facing new DUI charges
February 26, 2013 (LAKEMOOR, Ill.) -- A man convicted of driving drunk in a crash that killed a mother and her three children is facing new DUI charges this morning.
Walter Depner was arrested Sunday night in Lakemoor -- not far from site of the 1999 collision that killed Eva Burleson and her children.
Depner served almost 12 years behind bars before being paroled in 2011.
Currently, he is charged with DUI and driving on a revoked license. He could also have his parole revoked.
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 47 min ago
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 43 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 35 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 30 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
26 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
43 min ago