No Powerball winner means jackpot surges to $320 million
NEW YORK (WABC) -- No one hit all six numbers in Wednesday's Powerball drawing, meaning at least $320 million will be up for grabs Saturday.
A sole winner would take home just under $200 million in cash, before taxes.
The winnnig numbers were: 13, 14, 17, 43, 54, and Powerball 15.
Three tickets matched the first five numbers for a $1 million prize, but none of the winners were from our area.
The jackpot is now the 13th highest in U.S. history.
As always, you can get the winning Powerball numbers during Eyewitness News at 11 on Channel 7.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
lottery, powerball, local news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 22 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck 47 min ago
- Bethpage boaters missing in waters off Cape May
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary