North/Clybourn Red Line platform stabbing suspect in custody
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are questioning a suspect in connection with a stabbing on a CTA Red Line platform.
It happened Monday night at the North and Clybourn subway stop.
A 35-year-old man was wounded and is in stable condition.
Investigators say they have a 33-year-old man in custody. Charges are pending.
There is no word on a possible motive for the stabbing.
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen