Chicago marchers plead for immigration reform
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Hundreds of people march through the Loop Tuesday -- many of them children -- asking for immigration reform in order to keep their families together.
Many children who marched Tuesday said they are U.S. citizens, but their parents are undocumented immigrants, and the majority of them are in the deportation process.
The group is asking for immigration reform that allows children to grow up without the fear of losing their parents.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos