California man charged after car flips on Magnificent Mile
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A driver whose car flipped Monday night in the 900-block of North Michigan Avenue has been charged with DUI.
Twenty-three-year-old Daniel Viault of Venice, California, was injured and is charged with DUI, failure to reduce speed, and three other misdemeanors.
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos