7 people taken to hospital for carbon monoxide leak
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Seven people were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes in a home in the 2600-block of North Springfield in Chicago.
Five ambulances were sent to the scene about 7:30 p.m. and all seven were taken to the hospital. All are reportedly in good condition and there's no word yet on the cause of the leak.
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 46 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 48 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
46 min ago