7 people taken to hospital for carbon monoxide leak
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Seven people were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes in a home in the 2600-block of North Springfield in Chicago.
Five ambulances were sent to the scene about 7:30 p.m. and all seven were taken to the hospital. All are reportedly in good condition and there's no word yet on the cause of the leak.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos