Guilty verdict in Naperville road rage crash
March 27, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) -- A Plainfield man has been found guilty in a case of road rage that ended in the death of a motorcyclist.
Michael Moreno, 32, was convicted of driving under the influence and causing a death.
Last June, prosecutors say, Moreno was involved in a road rage incident with a 16-year-old.
Moreno chased the teen through Naperville but ended up hitting a motorcycle and killing 63-year-old Gerald Puglise.
Moreno faces up to 29 years in prison.
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos