TCF Bank robbed inside Jewel grocery store
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are looking for a suspect who robbed a Southwest Side bank at gunpoint Wednesday morning.
The robbery happened at a TCF Bank branch near 61st and Archer. The bank is inside a Jewel grocery store.
The suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Nobody was hurt.
The FBI says it is the 35th confirmed bank robbery in the Chicago area so far this year.
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review 49 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 57 min ago
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say 38 min ago
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million