Patti Blagojevich hopes ex- Gov. Blagojevich is home for daughter's 11th birthday
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Patti Blagojevich hopes her husband, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is out of prison for their daughter's 11th birthday.
On facebook, Patti Blagojevich posted, "And then in what seemed like a blink of an eye, my little girl turned 10 years old at 5am this morning. Happy Birthday Annie! Hopefully this is the last without her dad."
The former governor is serving time at a Colorado prison. He was convicted of corruption last year and sentenced to 14 years.
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 33 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 14 min ago
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
3 min ago