Darien family murders jury selection starts in suspect Johnny Borizov trial
April 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Jury selection begins Tuesday in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov, the man accused of murdering three members of the Kramer family in Darien in March 2010.
Authorities say the crime was sparked by a custody dispute between Borizov and Angela Kramer, who survived the attack.
- Jersey City water main break affecting service
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor 5 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos