Darien family murders jury selection starts in suspect Johnny Borizov trial
April 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Jury selection begins Tuesday in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov, the man accused of murdering three members of the Kramer family in Darien in March 2010.
Authorities say the crime was sparked by a custody dispute between Borizov and Angela Kramer, who survived the attack.
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos