Jenny McCarthy appears at Chicago autism support fundraiser
April 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago's own Jenny McCarthy wears many hats: model, comedian, actress, author.
Tuesday night, she appeared at a Chicago benefit as an activist.
McCarthy hosted the sixth annual "Rescue Our Angels" fundraising event for Generation Rescue.
She is president of the organization, which is a national autism support group.
McCarthy credits Generation Rescue with helping her get educated after her son was diagnosed with autism.
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Jersey City water main break repaired
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment 7 min ago
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 25 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 48 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Bloomberg delivers last major speech at Mayor
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest 20 min ago
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
25 min ago
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos