Jenny McCarthy appears at Chicago autism support fundraiser
April 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago's own Jenny McCarthy wears many hats: model, comedian, actress, author.
Tuesday night, she appeared at a Chicago benefit as an activist.
McCarthy hosted the sixth annual "Rescue Our Angels" fundraising event for Generation Rescue.
She is president of the organization, which is a national autism support group.
McCarthy credits Generation Rescue with helping her get educated after her son was diagnosed with autism.
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos