FBI asking for help to find Chicago man, Paris 'Polerowski' Poe, on the run
April 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The FBI says it needs the public's help in finding a Chicago man who is on the run.
The FBI announced Tuesday it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of Paris Poe. He's also known as Polerowski. Poe is wanted for questioning in a federal murder investigation. An arrest warrant for Poe was filed last week in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
Poe previously has been convicted of aggravated battery and robbery. Federal authorities think he may have fled Illinois. They consider him armed and dangerous. Those with information should contact the FBI in Chicago.
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem 33 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 16 min ago
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens 30 min ago
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel 6 min ago
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Authorities continue to clear debris from...
38 min ago