FBI asking for help to find Chicago man, Paris 'Polerowski' Poe, on the run
April 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The FBI says it needs the public's help in finding a Chicago man who is on the run.
The FBI announced Tuesday it is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the apprehension of Paris Poe. He's also known as Polerowski. Poe is wanted for questioning in a federal murder investigation. An arrest warrant for Poe was filed last week in U.S. District Court in Chicago.
Poe previously has been convicted of aggravated battery and robbery. Federal authorities think he may have fled Illinois. They consider him armed and dangerous. Those with information should contact the FBI in Chicago.
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos