Lisle well water contaminated by flooding
April 24, 2013 (LISLE, Ill.) -- Health officials in DuPage County say last week's flooding has contaminated some well water in Lisle.
Preliminary testing of some wells shows bacterial contamination.
The Health Department says all Lisle residents who use private wells should have them disinfected and tested before drinking or cooking with the water.
The Health Department is in Lisle distributing bottles for testing along with disinfecting instructions.
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs 1 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
11 min ago