Powerball winning numbers drawn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Lottery officials say the winning numbers in a near-historic Powerball jackpot have been drawn.
They are: 10, 13, 14, 22, 52 and Powerball 11.
Officials say the latest Powerball jackpot figure results are still pending. They had estimated it at $600 million.
With four of every five possible combinations of Powerball numbers in play, someone is almost sure to win the game's highest jackpot. The problem, of course, is those same odds just about guarantee the lucky person won't be you.
The chances of winning the prize remain astronomically low: 1 in 175.2 million. That's how many different ways you can combine the numbers when you play.
But since about 80 percent of the possible combinations have been purchased, lottery officials say it's likely the winning ticket could be selected.
Multi-State Lottery Association: http://www.powerball.com
You can watch the Mega Millions drawing live Tuesdays and Fridays on Channel 7, right before Eyewitness News at 11.
lottery, powerball, mega millions, local news
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 26 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son