Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
May 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Chicago police are investigating the death of a person whose burned body was found in a dumpster on the city's Northwest Side.
Firefighters found the charred remains late Sunday the 3100-block of North Kimball in the Avondale neighborhood. They were putting out a fire in an alley when they saw the body.
The victim had not been identified and the death had not been declared a homicide by Monday morning.
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos