Water main break impacts businesses in Skokie
A water main break impacted some businesses in Skokie.
In one incident, water gushed from inside a utility room at the Barnes and Noble store at Touhy and Central.
Water had to be shut off to the area affecting several businesses including a Chipotle and a Corner Bakery Café.
The Skokie Fire Department estimates several hundred gallons of water a minute were flowing out of that main.
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife 15 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 7 min ago
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
5 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos