Water main break impacts businesses in Skokie
A water main break impacted some businesses in Skokie.
In one incident, water gushed from inside a utility room at the Barnes and Noble store at Touhy and Central.
Water had to be shut off to the area affecting several businesses including a Chipotle and a Corner Bakery Café.
The Skokie Fire Department estimates several hundred gallons of water a minute were flowing out of that main.
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 9 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 16 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos