Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Roseland Hospital will lay off 13-percent of its staff due to financial problems.
Roseland Hospital will lay off 13-percent of its staff due to financial problems.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Snow moves out, bitter cold moves in 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow
- Snow falling on Long Island 57 min ago
- Snow coming down in New York City 50 min ago
- Off-duty officer killed in Queens after crashing into storefront
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- Justin Bieber visits Philippine typhoon victims 39 min ago
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers 51 min ago
- Snow coming down in New York City
50 min ago
- Snow moves out, bitter cold moves in
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos