7 charged over suspected chop shop in NW Harris County
HOUSTON -- Seven men charged after a suspected chop shop in northwest Houston was raided all faced a judge Thursday.
The suspects are facing felony charges after nearly 30 stolen vehicles were found at CWM Body Shop at 11856 Zuinn St. near Breen.
Investigators say the defendants were changing the serial numbers on the vehicles to hide the real ones.
The suspects are: Walter Martinez; Cristian Perez; Yordanis Cruz; Lopez-Mendez; Miguel Saavedra; Alex Martinez, and Carlos Ventura.
Six of the seven men have ICE holds on them.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 58 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 55 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 59 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident 53 min ago