Joliet waitress Anne Gay missing more than 3 weeks
July 3, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- Police in Joliet are looking for a waitress who has been missing for more than three weeks.
The Herald News reports that family and friends last saw Anne Gay on June 9, and she didn't go to work the next day after her shift at Louis' Family Restaurant in Joliet.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Will County Sheriff's Department.
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos