Joliet waitress Anne Gay missing more than 3 weeks
July 3, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- Police in Joliet are looking for a waitress who has been missing for more than three weeks.
The Herald News reports that family and friends last saw Anne Gay on June 9, and she didn't go to work the next day after her shift at Louis' Family Restaurant in Joliet.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Will County Sheriff's Department.
- Firefighters struggle to contain NJ forest fires
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green