Joliet waitress Anne Gay missing more than 3 weeks
July 3, 2013 (JOLIET, Ill.) -- Police in Joliet are looking for a waitress who has been missing for more than three weeks.
The Herald News reports that family and friends last saw Anne Gay on June 9, and she didn't go to work the next day after her shift at Louis' Family Restaurant in Joliet.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Will County Sheriff's Department.
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 31 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 55 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt 18 min ago
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 28 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 51 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn;...
18 min ago