Crowd gathers outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's home to protest budget cuts
July 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- A big crowd gathered outside Mayor Rahm Emanuel's house to protest his policies.
They charge that the Mayor's budget cuts have hurt working people.
They also claim he's eliminating services and damaging social programs that serve ordinary people.
There was no response from the Mayor's office.
After the protest, the demonstrators held a block party down the street.
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 28 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 39 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest 41 min ago
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
13 min ago