Over 300 sailboats to race Chicago to Mackinac
July 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Thousands of sailors will soon be setting sail in this year's race to Mackinac Island.
More than 300 boats will leave from Monroe Harbor Saturday morning for the 333 mile sailing race.
This is the 105th race to Mackinac, making it the oldest annual freshwater distance race in the world.
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 3 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 4 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos