Suspect sought in deadly hit-and-run
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Police are looking for the suspect in a deadly hit-and-run crash on Chicago's Northwest Side.
They say a pedestrian was struck and killed just after midnight, on Milwaukee between Diversey and Belmont.
There is no word on the victim's identity, but it is known that she was 51 years old.
Police do not have a description yet of the vehicle that hit her.
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade