Quinn speaks out against gun violence
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Governor Pat Quinn visited a south suburban church and spoke out against gun violence.
At the Lighthouse Church of All Nations in Alsip.. Quinn told members that everyone has to work against violence.
He said hearts have been broken by the death of Trayvon Martin in Florida.
Quinn also said it's important to avoid shootings of children like 5-year old Jaden Donald of Chicago, who was shot and is now off life support.
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 54 min ago
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos