Quinn speaks out against gun violence
July 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Governor Pat Quinn visited a south suburban church and spoke out against gun violence.
At the Lighthouse Church of All Nations in Alsip.. Quinn told members that everyone has to work against violence.
He said hearts have been broken by the death of Trayvon Martin in Florida.
Quinn also said it's important to avoid shootings of children like 5-year old Jaden Donald of Chicago, who was shot and is now off life support.
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 43 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 12 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 31 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
53 min ago